It has been a while since I have shared a design board with you!
This project was completed a few months ago. My client has a formal dining room that needed some affordable fresh touches. Her desire was to keep the space elegant and formal, but she still wanted it to serve the needs of her family. We had fun adding details that brought in the elegance but kept out the fuss. And, red! She wanted red!
What I love about this space:
1. The contrasting patterns that all work together.
2. Two wicker chairs at the end of the table liven up the client’s current traditional dining set.
3. A built-in hutch – in black! With contrasting white platters.
4. Warm golden touches, like the wicker pieces and the gold frames.
5. Using an indoor-outdoor rug under a family dining table.
6. The wood bead chandelier! Hmmm…. have you seen this fantastic D.I.Y. one?
7. Loving that bar cart!
8. Updating the clients current botanical collection by swapping out the frames for gilded ones.
Once again, my client was so thankful to see the entire room plan PRIOR to making her purchases, so that she could move forward with confidence, knowing that the room would pull together with each room element she adds.
What do you think of this eDesign? Does it help you with ideas for blending a formal dining room and family fun? I love hearing your thoughts!
Don’t miss a single post from Fieldstone Hill Design! You can have every post delivered directly to your inbox. It is free, and your email is never used for another purpose.
be sure to check your email, confirm your subscription, and get your freebie link!
If the subscribe box does not work click here to go to the Fieldstone Hill Design page and submit in the right sidebar.